self-portrait with a Holga

self-portrait with a Holga

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last post of 2012







 Cheers!  2013 but first a look back.





I Turned 40


Ground Rigged a few shows!





Made a few spot calls:)
Jimmy Buffet

Eric Church

Eric Church 2


Disney On Ice


  
Started a NewJob!
Stuff the Bus
Season of Hope
Witnessed first hand how amazing the people of my community really are.
Cares Day
Mark, Dee, And Carolyn

Cares Day 2012

 Took back my health and started living better.

Better Living

Better living

 Remembered the past!

Love a pretty Chevy

Love a vintage Shoe



 Enjoyed simple things.

Winter Koi Pond


connecting with my niece






Hard to watch them grow up grow up.


Spent time with MJ

and Danny!



2012 was an incredibly hard year for me but I have some pretty incredible memories!





No comments:

Post a Comment