self-portrait with a Holga

self-portrait with a Holga

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I met a gang of clowns in Portland

THURSDAY
WEDNESDAY
TUESDAY
MONDAY 
I met some clowns in Portland
March 24 2013
by Dazyair



Writing about my photos has always been a challenge for me. In more ways than one. You may be looking at this post for the first time or the 5th and I hope you will notice the days of the week and ask yourself why these images look different.

Your opinion may be spot on or it may just reflect how your week is going. This is my goal to get you to think about this body of work.
Experience it as you would any other show try not to just  just look at it.

It is not my goal to creep you out unless you like that feeling.
Many people are afraid of Clowns but I am not one of them. I have a soft spot in my heart for them as well as dolls, mannequins and rocks.

It was a coincidence that I even noticed this group.  I was just about to call it. I had found a few things to shoot but nothing that fit the surreal state of mind art opportunity I had come in search of.

I was really tired after walking, eating and shopping for hours and the battery was just about dead in my camera.  Note to self...  

ask Santa for an extra battery next year.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment