self-portrait with a Holga

self-portrait with a Holga

Saturday, November 10, 2012

MOntana on My mInd..



 Old grain elevators always make me think of home. I have lived in a couple of the small towns in this area and these elevators are that common factor.
 

The Highwood Mercantile 2009





There is a strangeness about how simple and quiet the life in a small town can be. There is not much in Highwood Montana. It has a post office a school and a bar. It is also home to my uncle who is the reason I made it through college. His dedication to education inspired me to go to college and he guided me through the tough classes. A few miles away is Fort Benton Montana. It is a little bit bigger of a town and packed with a whole lot of history.


Highwood Montana Home
by Erica Deshner Cornwall

No comments:

Post a Comment