self-portrait with a Holga

self-portrait with a Holga

Thursday, March 25, 2010

She is just so cool!











"Cool"




"That is cool! That you just said cool."




Grama, Justin and I sat around the table enjoying dinner together. This is something I encourage you to do with your sibling or siblings and grandmother often in your adult life. I had the pleasure of enjoying breakfast and dinner with them for almost 2 weeks this month. I think we each learned so much about each other. When you take time to enjoy the simplest gift life has to give you, family it becomes clear that moments with family are more precious that any gold or gem.


I am planning on doing a series of recipes from her this summer look back in August for the best pigs in the blanket and chicken and dumplings ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment